Ultrasound Picture Frames


I was given a cute frame for my daughter's ultrasound picture when I was pregnant with her, but I decided to get creative and make my own for my son's ultra sound picture plus I made one to give to his daddy and one to give to his daddy's mom.
Things I used:
$1 wooden picture frames from Michael's Arts and Crafts
$0.50 acrylic paint in assorted colors from Michael's Arts and Crafts
free sheet protectors that I had on hand
free scrapbook paper that i had on hand

So basically the frames cost about $1.50 each
The first thing I did was use a pencil to draw out the designs I wanted to paint on each of them.
Then I painted the frames and waited for them to dry.
While they were drying I cut out scrapbook paper to use as the mat for the photo. I also cut sheet protectors to use as the protector to go in front of the picture since the $1 frames don't come with glass or plastic.
After they dried I put them together and printed out copies of my ultra sound to put in the frames they turned out super cute.

Comments

Popular Posts