Not so Happy Anymore

Sorry for those of you who were getting used to my happy little posts and fun crafts and projects. I'll get back to them very soon.
I am having a very bad night tonight though. The father of my unborn child broke up with me tonight. He said he's just not in love with me and doesn't think it's fair for us to stay together.
Which as soon as I am done being sad and mad and done feeling worthless, I am sure I will understand and be ok and get over it. However, right now I am very upset.
I am sure that being pregnant only adds to the emotions I'm feeling right now. Plus I really wish I could have a drink or a cigarette to help deal with the pain, but know that I can't risk hurting the baby.
I basically more than anything am feeling sorry for my self because I don't think i'll ever be loved in a relationship.
I guess I'll always have my children and family to love me. I am going to stop right here.

Comments

  1. I am very sorry to read about this. That really sucks for him to just take off like that. Although, if he is capable of walking away from you, and his child, then maybe you really are better off.
    For now, though, it just fucking sucks! Hope you keep rolling with the punches girl. Just think of that amazing little one you have growing inside you, and your daughter as well. It will get better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts