New Addition coming to my life soon :)


It has been a very long time since I've taken the time to post on here. I am expecting a baby boy due Aug 2, 2011. Michael is his daddy and his name will be Jason Blaine Denton.

My lovely daughter was not very excited about becoming a big sister when we told her. In fact she even cried about it. Then she decided it would be ok as long as she had a sister, and well that was another hurdle to get over when i told her that she was getting a brother. Now she is starting to be happy about him.

Michael is incredibly excited about him. He missed the ultrasound when I found out we were having a boy, but the look on his face when i showed him the picture of his parts was priceless. This will be his first child and his parents first grandson. They are super excited also.

So all in all things are going great right now. I am super busy, and will soon be busier, but extremely happy too.

Comments

Popular Posts