Labor Day

So as I expected today was a great day too!!!

I went to sleep around 5 this morning and Michael came in around 6:30 or 7 not exactly sure on the time as I was sleepy and didn't look at a clock. He was kinda restless so we did some cuddling and then got up sometime between 8:30 and 9.

Normally I would be grumpy about getting up so early when i don't have to go anywhere, but with Michael things are different and I was fine with it. In fact I might even go as far as to say I was happy to be getting up to spend some time with him.

His mom made biscuits and gravy for breakfast and I had a cup of cappuccino with mine yummy!!! We went out for Michael to help a little with the storage sheds and then when his dad and grandpa went to town to get some more supplies we went back inside and watched some TV.

After a while of TV watching we went and laid down for a nap (I love naps!!!) he needed the nap so he could be ready to work all night tonight.

At about 3:30 I got up and got ready to go pick up Maddi from her dad's house. Of course it didn't take me as long as I thought it would to get back so I stopped by my dad's house for a bit before going to get her from her dad's mom's house.

After picking Maddi up we went to my friend Amber's house to return some stuff of hers that I had and Maddi got to play with Chloe (the dog).

On the way back to our house Maddi decided she wanted to make dinner for us using her easy bake oven so we stopped by Kroger to get the things she needed to make mini pizzas.

When we got home she made them and we ate them (they actually turned out pretty good).

So I would say all in all it was a great day :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts