Mixed Emotions

It been quite the emotional weekend for me. However, I will be ok and I know that baby Jason is still loved by his dad.
The situation isn't ideal, but neither would it be if Michael stayed with me just because of the baby and was miserable. I understand why he ended it. That of course doesn't mean I am happy that it's over, but I want Michael to be happy and he's just not with me.
I know that some people are very upset with him over the whole thing and in a way I kind of understand their being upset, because they don't want to see me upset and are worried that the stress won't be good for the baby. However, I don't want them to be upset with him for this, because it's what will probably be best for me, him and baby Jason. At least this way I will still be able to talk to him and not think he's awful. I don't want things between him and me to turn out anything like things between me and Maddison's dad did. (not that he's really anything like Maddison's dad)
We will get through this and love this baby no matter what. Sure things will be difficult at times, but with a baby things are always difficult at times. Showing him love and care is the most important thing. The baby and Maddison are the most important people.

Comments

Popular Posts