Making Bows

So ever since I joined www.pinterest.com I have been seeing really cute hair bows for little girls and I couldn't wait to try some of my own.
Of course I had to wait a little while, because I had to order some alligator clips and go buy some ribbons and jewels.
Bows that I have seen in the specialty shops that are close to the same size as the ones I have made go from about $5.99 to $10.99 and some of them aren't even as cute or detailed as the ones I have made for a fraction of the cost.
To make my bows I used some different ribbons, artificial flowers, plastic jewels, alligator clips, scissors, hot glue, and a hot glue gun. I had the flowers, glue, glue gun, scissors, and some of the ribbon on hand so i didn't have to buy much and what i did, didn't cost too much.
I made a bunch of different bows in different colors and plan to make even more soon. I love these and my daughter does too.
I also decided to have my son model one of the bows on his head too. Isn't he adorable?

Comments

Popular Posts