Life is Amazing

School starts back officially tomorrow!!! I am super excited I have missed my students this summer. I of course enjoyed relaxing and getting to sleep in and play with Maddi, but I missed going to school and seeing the students and getting to be a part of their lives.

My students are amazing even on the days that they are full of drama and crazyness they are still just wonderful. They keep me on my toes and I miss them when I don't get to see them. I am excited to impact their lives even if it's just in a small way.

This school year is going to be great I already know that it is and that is a wonderful feeling. I love my job, which means it's not really "work" for me.

Other parts of my life are amazing too. My daughter started preschool last Monday and she loves it. I was slightly worried about whether or not she would, and she does so I am excited.

Of course after dropping her off that first day I did have to cry a little because my baby is growing up, but I am glad I can give her this opportunity to get a head start and be ready for "real" school next year.

The other absolutely amazing part of my life right now is my wonderful boyfriend. He is the best thing that I could have in my life. I love him and his family and friends.

We were able to spend the weekend together and I had an amazing time. Thursday night we went to his soccer game and then for drinks with his team afterwards and had a blast.

Friday night we went out with my cousin and his brother (they are getting married and are the ones who set us up) we had dinner as Mi Cocina and then to Hyenas Comedy club in Dallas. It was a great night of laughs and fun with people we care about. :)

Saturday we slept in until about 3 then we went bowling with his other brother and his wife and daughter and a friend of theirs. We had fun there too. Afterwards he got ready for work and his best friend's fiancé texted me to see if I wanted to come hang out with them at his brother's house and play games.

I went and played games with them until the wee hours of the morning and had a blast then fell asleep and was woken up by his niece this morning (she's 5) and talked with her until Michael came in from work. He played with her for a little bit when he got in and then I cuddled up with him and slept for a while longer.

His brother and wife made pancakes for breakfast and then we watched some tv for a little while before it was time for me to leave to go pick up Maddison from her dad's house.

I am just so happy right now and feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I have an amazing daughter, and amazing boyfriend, amazing friends, and an amazing job. :)

Comments

Popular Posts