Falling in Love




It's such a wonderful feeling to feel... the feeling of falling in love :) I've had my fair share of bad relationships and relationships that started out okay but then took a turn for the worst, but this time it feels so much different.

With Michael it is different, there is no doubt in my mind that it is different. He is amazing on every level. He's absolutely the sweetest, kindest most caring guy I have met and he is absolutely gorgeous on top of that.


He sends me some of the sweetest texts when we are apart and when we are together we can talk for hours or say nothing at all and just hold each other.

I feel complete when I am with him. He can make me smile just looking at him :) He has incredibly beautiful blue eyes that say so much. I love to just look into them.

He can be so tender and caring with me and so strong and amazing when playing soccer. I could watch him all day and not get bored in any way whatsoever.

He doesn't criticize me or make me feel dumb in any way, and he's incredibly smart too. I can ask him almost anything and he usually knows the answer and doesn't make me feel dumb for asking.

We were planning on taking things slowly, but it's hard to take things slow when you've found someone so perfect for you.

When he first told me he loved me I felt like my heart skipped a beat. I had been trying really hard not to tell him I loved him the couple days before he said it, and I loved that he could say it and did.

I know that some people will think that if we are telling each other we love each other after only a couple of weeks of dating that we are moving too fast, but I feel that love has it's own pace and when you find the person that is right time no longer matters.

He is also incredibly wonderful with my daughter. They have fun together he's a big kid at heart and they have a lot in common. I notice little things all the time that they do the same. It's really cute when I see a new thing that they do alike.

Last night we went bowling and Maddi kept telling me that her and him were good at bowling, but I'm not. Which is completely true, but was extremely cute coming from her.

I was not expecting to fall in love going into this relationship, I mean I actually wasn't even looking for anyone to date when we were set up, but I am so happy we are together and falling in love with each other. He is a truly amazing guy!!!

Comments

Popular Posts