My newest reading adventure

So I stopped by Half Priced Books today to pick up some magazines to take to a yearbook workshop thing next week for my students and just had to go check out the clearance section as always. I found a book called Why Do Men Have Nipples? by Mark Leyner and Billy Goldberg. The subtitle is Hundreds of Questions you'd only ask a doctor after your third martini. So I just had to get it. Plus it was only $1.

Now that I am reading through it I am kind of glad I picked it up. Not only is it funny, but it has the answers to some questions I have thought about before. It's also super easy to read for people like me who like to read short amounts at a time. It has a table of contents in the front that can help with skipping around and just reading what you want to know about, but I actually have been reading quite a few of the different question/answer scenarios and they are cracking me up.

The writers seem to be very knowledgeable one is even a doctor, but they put a funny spin on a lot of it even giving a few "true stories."

There is even a section in this book called All You (N)ever Wanted To Know About Sex....talk
about fun and funny I think this may be my favorite section with questions like:
Is sperm nutritious or fattening?
Do oysters really make you horny?
What causes shrinkage?
and many other fun and interesting questions.

I am loving this book and will definitely be keeping it, but I will also have to keep it out of my daughter's reach until she is way older, because I don't want to have to answer questions about these questions.

Comments

Popular Posts