hmmmm


Having Maddison this weekend has been a blast. I love my baby girl. We have played, went to the movies to see Marmaduke, played some more, she styled my hair (a little scary), and just overall had a great time. We're having a "slumber party" tonight this should be interesting. I am so not going to be ready to take her back to her dad's house tomorrow. Two more weeks :( at his house. We do get to go to the circus when she comes back though so that'll be fun!!!

In other news my best friend is probably moving back "home" to Green Bay in about a month and I am so not looking forward to it. I am going to miss her sooooo much. There are not words to describe this girl...she just rocks!!!! Gonna have to have a lot of fun before she leaves and take tons of pictures. Here's one of us and Butch from thursday night!!

Comments

Popular Posts