July 9, 2010

Ok so this is my new blog. I am not leaving my movie blog, but needed something more for my ramblings that aren't about movies.

This is my life unscripted. Just me vs the world. I've got allies and enemies. Those who count on me and those I count on.

This month is a tough month. My sweet little angel is with her dad for the month of July and I miss her so much. It's even harder this year than it was last year. I am making it and counting down the days till she comes home. I've got amazing friends who are trying their best to keep me busy and keep my mind in a good place and I love them for that. My grandparents miss her like crazy when she's gone too. She is the ruler at our house and keeps everyone busy so with her gone things are much slower and kind of depressing. Last year I didn't spend much time at home while she was gone and I think that helped, but I'm doing ok.

I love being a teacher and having summers off to recuperate from the school year, but sometimes it's hard to fill my days and stay busy. I watch a lot of tv and play a lot of games on facebook, but those things can get boring. It doesn't help that my ability to sleep is awful. I mean I can sleep just not at night like normal people. I am usually up until at least 4am and then want to sleep all day.... fun stuff!!!

i guess I've rambled enough for today....I'll be back soon with more

Comments

Popular Posts