Busy Saturday

     Fun day today. We went to a birthday party for Bitty and then went shopping for Maddi's camp stuff. Camp isn't until the middle of June, but my little perfectionist wanted to have everything for it today so we went shopping.

     My sweet little bug went with us to the first couple of stores. By the time we made it to the second store he told me that his sister made him cuss. I am pretty sure he doesn't know what cuss means but I told her not to make him cuss while laughing. She asked what cuss means. I told her it means to say bad words. She said I didn't make him say anything mom. I just laughed as we walked in.
     She found a couple of swim suits she liked and I told her she had to try them on and show them to me before I would buy one. She begrudgingly agreed. While we were waiting outside of the fitting rooms the nice associate helped me entertain the little bug by making monkey faces and discussing animal sounds with him. I love it when associates are friendly it makes my shopping trip so much nicer.
     We found a couple of the things we needed, but not everything so we decided to go home to drop off the bug to make shopping go a little faster, and then headed to the mall.
    Of course by this time we were hungry so we stopped and got some flip flops for both of them at The Children's Place because they were having an amazing sale and I had a 20% off coupon and then headed to the food court. As usual she got a giant slice of pizza and I got some Japanese food. It was yummy. Then we headed to Dick's Sporting goods. We found one of the items we needed at a reasonable price. The other item was not so reasonable there so I said we would have to find it somewhere else.
    At that time I remembered that we needed more allergy medicine for her and since we buy it at Sam's Club and it was 7:45 we needed to hurry. They close at 8:30 eek. Can't go without medicine. She of course needed to use the restroom so when we got in the store she headed straight for the restrooms. Only she wasn't paying attention and went in to the men's restroom. I laughed as I yelled in telling her she went in the wrong one. She came out quick and made it to the correct one, and then we got the medicine and headed to the next store.
    We found the bucket we  were looking for and then she decided we needed stuff to decorate it with. So we headed to the final store of the day. Of course the decorations cost more than the bucket.
    We got back home and little bug was super excited to see us. I gave him his flip flops which he had to try on and run around in.
     After a little while of playing in the floor I came to check some email and grade some assignments on the computer and he came to find me. He chose to get my attention by sucking on my arm. I actually had to tell my child "I don't want you sucking on my arm."
    A few minutes after I got him to stop doing that I saw him grab a glue stick out of the drawer and run into the living room. Considering he shouldn't be gluing anything I went to see what he was up to and found him using the glue stick like lip balm. This child is a mess, but he keeps things interesting.

Comments

Popular Posts