My version of polar express

So I know I've mentioned it before, but I love www.pinterest.com it gives me amazing ideas. Today I made tickets to take my kids on the RX-8 express. Kind of like the polar express. We'll be going to look at christmas lights tonight in our pjs and the kids will have to have their tickets to get into the car. I plan to use the hole punch to punch their tickets before letting them get into the car. It's gonna be so fun. We will listen to holiday music and stop for hot chocolate for maddi and coffee for me from starbucks thanks to the gift card that i got from my secret santa. if you want the tickets you can get them here.You can edit them to say the name of your car express and use them with your kids. Print them on gold paper for a special touch. I'll add pictures from our trip later.

Comments

Popular Posts