Pay it forward

I herd about this from one of the blogs I follow
http://lumpkinandme.blogspot.com/2011/03/pay-it-forward.html?showComment=1299554251623#c1303371614766789303 This is a great blog and you should check it out sometime. I decided I would do this because it sounds like fun and maybe I can get some more followers in the process and of course I can pay it forward.

Here are the guidelines:

The first five people who comment on this blog post will receive a handmade gift from me! (Aimee)

In return,
you must write a blog post explaining Pay It Forward 2011.
Then.... send out a handmade gift to the first 5 visitors who leave a comment. Take your time...you don't need to send them in the next few days. These creative gifts made with your hands and hearts will be worth the wait.

So, what are you waiting for? It's bound to be a lot of fun!
"It's not the size of the gift that matters, but the spirit of paying it forward."

Act quickly! 5 openings fill up fast!

P.S. If you haven't seen the movie... you just gotta!!! It's awesome!

Comments

  1. Thanks for posting and dropping a comment at my blog. I'm following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up at Saturday Mornings! What a great and fun idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts